…when you break out the rubber cement.
How to make magnets and be *green at the same time.
1) Print out sheets on someone else’s printer (preferably laser, preferably color laser)
2) Use recycled stock (but next time, dim weed, think about the sizes first, if I had only made them narrower)
3) Search for rubber cement and x-acto knife first (have no idea what I did with the x-acto knife. I just had it the other day. (see previous post as proof)
4) Search for your magnet scraps. Digging through the closet may be involved. (Hint: You can usually score magnet scraps from a magnetic sign printer… if you are nice to them and bring them treats. Large magnet sheets are unbelievably expensive and those small packs of business card magnets are outrageously expensive.
5) Assemble all your project items together.
*Don’t really know just how “green” rubber cement is. I mean, it is made out of natural rubber… yet, there are all those annoying chemicals. I guess I could have printed these on label paper, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, I have NEVER seen recycled label paper.